Are you a (bio)medical engineering master student at the Eindhoven University of Technology? Are you fascinated by cell culture and regenerative medicine? Are you interested in microscopy of cells and tissues? Then the CytoSMART Master’s Scholarship might be interesting for you!
The CytoSMART Master’s Scholarship is an initiative to support motivated students in the field of live science. The scholarship offers the payment of the tuition fee of one student for one year of his/her Master’s program.
Who can apply?
- The applicant must be currently registered as a student at the Eindhoven University of Technology for the masters Biomedical Engineering or Medical Engineering.
- The applicant must have chosen for a specialization in the group of either one of the professors listed in the Scholarship registration form (prof. Dr. Bouten, Dr. Tel, prof. Dr. de Boer, prof. Dr. Ito, prof. Dr. Dr. Dankers, prof. Dr. Brunsveld, prof. Dr. Merkx, prof. Dr. ir. van Hest and prof. Dr. Mulder).
- The applicant must have followed or will follow at least one of the courses listed in the Scholarship registration form.
How do I apply?
- You first need to register by filling in the registration form and submitting it via the form below. The registration period will last from March 24th till April 30th.
- After registration, you need to submit your essay before May 31st 2022.
- The winner will get announced in ‘In Vivo’ at the borrel of Protagoras on Thursday June 16th.
CytoSMART Master’s Scholarship period
- Registration period: March 24th till April 30th 2022
- Essay submission deadline: May 31st 2022
- Winner announcement: June 16th 2022