- The position requires to work from the office in Eindhoven, the Netherlands. It is NOT a remote work position. -
You take care of the short- and long-term website development roadmap to better inform our website users about our products, offers, and other life science topics.
The Web Designer will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, deploying, and monitoring an official CytoSMART website for a fast-growing B2B biotech company located in Eindhoven, the Netherlands. Every day you will be in contact with the development, marketing, and sales teams to provide our website users a great brand experience and to generate high-quality leads. Besides delivering a satisfying user experience, you will also be focusing on conversion optimization and automating processes.
- Design, optimize and develop a highly effective website with an excellent user interface and improved functionality.
- Communicate with our web development team on a regular basis to align the backlog.
- Communicate with stakeholders within CytoSMART.
- Measure, evaluate and improve the website and conversion rate.
Education & skills
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant working experience in web design, development and UI/UX improvements.
- Excellent responsive web design skills using CSS and HTML, and ability to quickly prototype web page layouts.
- Knowledge of trends and best practices in web design and digital engagement with the desire to continue expanding knowledge in this rapidly changing field.
- Strong analytical, creativity, problem-solving and proactivity skills.
- Ability to work well with both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Good command of English language, both written and spoken.
Nice to have
- Understanding of the main marketing disciplines such as technical SEO, inbound marketing, conversion optimization.
- Experience with conversion optimization and A/B testing.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package.
- A dynamic work environment with flexible working hours.
- Working in a relatively young and highly passionate team.
- Training opportunities.
Send your CV and motivation letter to:
- The acquisition of this vacancy is not appreciated. -
Are you a recruiter or headhunter?
We can do it ourselves, thanks!