CytoSMART Technologies is a young and fast-growing company founded in 2012 as a spin-off Eindhoven University of Technology. It develops digital biological microscopes with cloud-based image analysis solutions. Our products are used globally by many hospitals, universities, and pharmaceutical companies.
We are looking for an experienced C# .NET developer to contribute to the development of our products. Your activities will consist of designing, implementing, and testing of subsystems and components, in accordance with higher level requirements and architecture. As a member of a multidisciplinary and motivated development team you will be responsible for the development of a background services written in C# .NET that controls our hardware and can communicate with our cloud. You will have full end-to-end responsibility with a lot of freedom regarding software design choices, planning and documentation.
We are looking for:
- Software developer with 4-10 years of working experience in C# .NET software development
- Bachelor or master’s in computer science, software engineering or a related field
- Experience of working in teams using Scrum
- Capable of working independently
- Analytical, creative, problem-solving, quality-minded, and result-oriented mentality
- Eager to learn
- Experience with embedded systems / controlling hardware
- Experience with mocking or stubbing is preferred
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken
- Knowledge of programming interfaces (asynchronous APIs)
- Azure DevOps & Git
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Dynamic work environment with flexible working hours
- Working in a relatively young and highly passionate team
- Training opportunities
Please send your CV and motivation to email@example.com
Are you a recruiter or headhunter?
We can do it ourselves, thanks!