- The acquisition of this vacancy is not appreciated. -
We are looking for an ambitious mechanical design engineer that would like to work at a fast growing tech scale-up. Your responsibility is designing, prototyping and verifying parts and systems based on specifications, manufacturability, and serviceability.
- Designing, prototyping and verifying parts and systems based on specifications, manufacturability, and serviceability
- Working alongside product development
- Working with existing products in terms of improvements of mechanical components of the products
Education & skills
- Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics
- 2-5 years of work experience
- Knowledge and experience in using CAD
- Analytical, creative, problem-solving, quality-minded, and result-oriented mentality
- Eager to learn
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken
- Goal-oriented thinking
Nice to have
- Knowledge of dynamic systems
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package.
- A dynamic work environment with flexible working hours.
- Working in a relatively young and highly passionate team.
- Training opportunities.
Please send your CV to:
Are you a recruiter or headhunter?
We can do it ourselves, thanks!