Are you a student in life sciences?
Are you currently writing your thesis or internship report?
Can your research benefit from live-cell imaging?
Then the CytoSMART Research grant might be interesting for you!
The CytoSMART Research Grant is an initiative to help motivated students and researchers improve their project's quality. The grant offers a CytoSMART live-cell imaging device that can be used for research purposes for a specified period of time. These devices are suitable for monitoring cell cultures in any research topic that could benefit from live-cell imaging.
See our previous recipients.
What does this research grant contain?
- >> The applicant receives either a CytoSMART Lux2, Lux3 BR, Lux3 FL, or Omni live-cell imaging microscope, all the corresponding accessories, and consultancy from our product specialists during the agreement period.
- >> The applicant will be provided with the necessary training needed for operating the device.
- >> The digital microscope can be used for a minimum of 4 months and may not exceed a maximum of 18 months.
- >> After the agreement period has expired, the device has to be returned following instructions from CytoSMART.
Who can apply?
- >> The applicant must be currently registered at an educational institution or employee of a research group or research institution.
- >> The applicant must perform research that will highly benefit from using real-time imaging devices.
- >> A minimum qualification of an undergraduate degree.
How do I apply?
- >> You can apply by filling in the application form.
- >> The application period for 2022 is closed.
- >> The winner will get notified within a reasonable period before starting the agreement.
CytoSMART Research Grant agreement period
- >> Application period: September 5, 2022 - October 1, 2022.
- >> Start of agreement: November 1, 2022.
- >> Agreement duration: 4 - 18 months.